TRAIN TO HUNT is the ultimate backcountry bowhunters off season training tool!
Come be part of the TTH Family.
One thing you will take away from TTH 2017, no matter how well you place, is a sense of family. The support, encouragement, and friendships is what you will remember and take away from these events. Bring your spouse, your children, your friends, and make it a family event. Oregon will be having a kids division this year- get em started young!
2017 Train to Hunt Schedule
- TTH Texas- Roanoke, Tx April 22nd
- TTH Nevada- Reno, NV May 6th
- TTH Arizona- Tuscon, AZ May 13th
- TTH North Carolina- Burlington, NC May 13th
- TTH Oregon- Gilchrest, OR June 3rd
- TTH Idaho- Moyie Springs, ID June 3rd
- TTH Wisconsin- Chilakoot Archer June 19th
- TTH Pennsylvania- Baden, PA June 24th
- TTH Colorado- Mesa, CO June 24th
- TTH Wyoming- Casper, WY July 1st
- TTH Finals- Colorado- Grand Junction July 8-9th
Run, Shoot, CLimb and get ready for the backcountry!
Training is an essential part of being ready for the rigors the backcountry lifestyle can throw at you. Climbing big mountains, shooting a bow under pressure, and packing out heaving loads is the norm with archery hunting, so what better way to get ready. If you don't hunt, that's OK! This event can help improve your strength, focus, and endurance.