Jon Gabrio is a Washington local who since a child has the passion for hunting. Ryan sits down with Jon and talks about this passion, and how his 2017 ended up. This is a long podcast, but Jon is a good storyteller, it's fun to hear the excitement in his voice!
In this podcast:
- Jon shares his Washington roots and why he hopes to retire in Montana.
- He starts talking about his Spring bear hunt and how Ryan was discovered with his boots off.
- After the WA Spring bear hunt he shares his BC mountain goat hunt that he did in honor of his father.
- He then shares his Montana elk hunt success.
- Lastly he gives props to his 70 year old Dad and how after 40 years he was drawn for a WA moose hunt.
- Ryan shares how his Dad kept the wolves off of his Idaho moose!
- Jon shares how he likes to hunt Whitetails.