In today's HHH podcast, Hillary and Ryan are on the road at the Western Hunting Expo in Salt Lake City. Ryan is exhausted, so Hillary does this podcast alone, sharing one of her favorite meals she had passed to her 25 years ago.
Here's what you'll hear:
- Where Hillary learned to make Poor Gal's Pasta.
- The ingredients and how to make it.
- The many medicinal benefits of garlic.
- Why you don't want to get your extra virgin olive oil too hot.
- Types of pasta they use.
- Why the Mediterranean diet is so good for your heart.