Today's podcast is all about our busiest time of the year: Harvest season. Whether it's food from the garden, forest, or an animal that Ryan takes, preserving and getting these foods ready for the winter is a lot of work.
Ryan and Hillary share their stories about harvest season, some of their recommendations on dehydration and canning, and they share a few stories from years gone by.
Ryan and Hillary have written their first ebook called The StHealthy Dehydration and Canning Guide. With over 100 pages it includes:
* Over 100 pages with twenty years of experience between Ryan and Dr. Hillary in creating the StHealthy Lifestyle.
* The StHealthy Garden Healing Foods Library- 30 foods used in these recipes and their medicinal qualities.
* The How To steps of dehydration and canning, not to mention stories of many years of trial and error.
* The essentials and equipment needed for being successful.
* Over 25 dehydration and canning recipes made in 2017, from single ingredients snacks, spices, powders, to complete meals.
* Beautiful pictures of the garden, foods, animals, how to's, and cute kiddos.